Chontales Dining Chair, Vaqueano Pattern
Made to Order
A modern complement for your dining set. Featuring a wooden frame and handwoven seat and backrest, our Chontales Dining Chair integrates Masaya & Co’s unique style and solid, handcrafted construction. Available in a variety of solid colors, patterns, and leather options, this wooden dining chair can be used to complete an eating area or complement other spaces in your home.
Our Vaqueano pattern features a handwoven geometric design in a bright color palette. Our unique designs make for beautiful statement pieces well suited for any space in your home.
- Dims: H33” W18.5” D23”
- Seat Height: 18”
- Teak, Walnut, and Mahogany grown in reforestation projects.
- Handmade 100% polyester manila cord.
- Intended for indoor use or outdoor covered areas.
- No assembly required.
- Handcrafted in Nicaragua.
- By using wood grown on deforested cow pastures, our furniture captures and sinks carbon. Learn more about our Seed to Seat sustainable business model.
In-stock items ship in 5-10 business days.
Made to order: 8-12 weeks (sometimes sooner).