Masaya Bench, San Geronimo Pattern
Made to Order
The Masaya Bench is a versatile bench that can be used in the bedroom, dining room, or as an accent piece anywhere in your home. Handcrafted from sustainably sourced solid wood and featuring a handwoven seat.
Our unique, handwoven San Geronimo pattern is inspired by the traditional festivities for the patron saint of the town of Masaya. The vivid colors in this pattern bring the rich and joyful Nicaraguan culture into the comfort of your home.
- Small: H18” W47” D14”
- Medium: H18” W59” D14”
- Large: H18” W75” D14”
- Teak, Walnut, and Mahogany grown in reforestation projects.
- Handmade 100% polyester manila cord.
- Intended for indoor use or outdoor covered areas.
- No assembly required.
- Handcrafted in Nicaragua.
- By using wood grown on deforested cow pastures, our furniture captures and sinks carbon. Learn more about our Seed to Seat sustainable business model.
In-stock items ship in 5-10 business days.
Made to order: 8-12 weeks (sometimes sooner).