Monimbo Dining Chair, Emerald Coast Pattern
Made to Order
Simple yet elegant, the Monimbo Dining Chair is the standard choice to complete any dining set. With its solid wood frame and hand woven seat and backrest, this dining chair adds color and handmade craftsmanship to dining space.
Making allusion to the emerald-green waters found in the emerald coast, this pattern uses colors and a unique design that will bring the coastal paradise into your home. This unique pattern is handwoven into the wooden frame by local artisans.
- Dims: H34” W19.5” D23”
- Seat Height: 18”
- Teak, Walnut, and Mahogany grown in reforestation projects.
- The character and grain of wood naturally vary, making each piece completely unique.
- Handmade 100% polyester manila cord.
- Proper care of the manila is essential to maintain its vibrant colors and avoid fabric pilling. Read our Materials & Care guide for more information.
- Intended for indoor use or outdoor covered areas.
- No assembly required.
- Handcrafted in Nicaragua.
- By using wood grown on deforested cow pastures, our furniture captures and sinks carbon. Learn more about our Seed to Seat sustainable business model.
In-stock items ship in 5-10 business days.
Made to order: 8-12 weeks (sometimes sooner).