Iguana Bench, Traditional Leather
Made to Order
Easy Returns & Satisfaction Guarantee
In-stock Items ship in 5-10 business days.
Made to order items deliver in 8-12 weeks.
We pride ourselves on creating heirloom-quality furniture from the best products. Local artisans All of our items are made from solid wood grown in reforestation projects.
We use teak, mahogany, and walnut grown in reforestation projects to build our furniture.
The care of wood furniture varies according to the wood type, finish, and function of the piece.
Only teak with certain finishes is intended for outdoor use.
Mahogany and walnut are only intended for indoors.
Our manila is handspun at our mill, made from thread that is 100% polyester.
Our woven furniture is intended for indoor use or outdoor covered areas.
Leather is a natural product, so each piece will reflect its own individuality. Variations in tone and shade are to be expected, as well as eventual scratches and wrinkles.
Compact and practical, the Iguana Bench brings warmth to any room in your home. With straight wooden legs and a hand woven seat, this bench seamlessly fits into any space.
Our Traditional Leather weave features 2” leather straps adding a classic, clean look to any environment. Our traditional hand-woven leather chair seamlessly integrates into a variety of home decor styles. Available in four color options.
W: 47.5” D: 15” H: 18”
- Genuine leather.
- 100% Solid sustainably sourced hardwood.
- Intended for Indoor or Covered Areas.
- Hospitality Grade.
- Ships fully assembled.
- Handcrafted in Nicaragua.
- Leather is a natural product. Variations in color and texture are a natural characteristic of the material.
- By using wood grown on deforested cow pastures, our furniture captures and sinks carbon. Learn more about our Seed to Seat sustainable business model.