Masaya Abuelo Arm Chair, Colonial Pattern
Made to Order
The “Abuelo'' (or “Grandfather”) is a larger version of our Masaya Arm Chair. This chair was designed specifically for those looking for a higher and more spacious lounge chair. Handmade from sustainably sourced solid hardwoods, it features a spacious hand woven seat and backrest.
Our Colonial pattern is inspired by the ornate tile work of Spanish Colonial architecture found throughout Nicaragua. Its black and white juxtaposition is ideal for those wanting a monochromatic look without sacrificing intricate details. This handwoven pattern is perfect for those seeking a timeless design.
- Dims: H35” W31.5” D27.5”
- Seat Height: 18”
- Arm Height: 25”
- Teak, Walnut, and Mahogany grown in reforestation projects.
- The character and grain of wood naturally vary, making each piece completely unique.
- Handmade 100% polyester manila cord.
- Proper care of the manila is essential to maintain its vibrant colors and avoid fabric pilling. Read our Materials & Care guide for more information.
- Intended for indoor use or outdoor covered areas.
- No assembly required.
- Handcrafted in Nicaragua.
- By using wood grown on deforested cow pastures, our furniture captures and sinks carbon. Learn more about our Seed to Seat sustainable business model.
In-stock items ship in 5-10 business days.
Made to order: 8-12 weeks (sometimes sooner).