Masaya Arm Chair, Navy and White Stripe Pattern
Made to Order
The Masaya Arm Chair features a solid wood frame, handwoven seat and backrest, and sturdy yet comfortable armrests. Handcrafted from sustainably sourced wood and handwoven by local artisans, the Masaya Arm Chair is heirloom quality furniture that will stand the test of time.
Our Navy and White Stripe Pattern uses the traditional weaving method to make a classic design. Adding a second color to the naturaline stripe adds a touch of tranquility to any space.
- Dims: H31” W24” D29.5”
- Seat Height: 16”
- Arm Height: 24"
- Teak, Walnut, and Mahogany grown in reforestation projects.
- Handmade 100% polyester manila cord.
- Intended for indoor use or outdoor covered areas.
- No assembly required.
- Handcrafted in Nicaragua.
- By using wood grown on deforested cow pastures, our furniture captures and sinks carbon. Learn more about our Seed to Seat sustainable business model.
In-stock items ship in 5-10 business days.
Made to order: 8-12 weeks (sometimes sooner).