Masaya Ottoman, San Geronimo Pattern
Made to Order
A perfect complement to your chairs, sofas, and rocking chairs. The Masaya Ottoman is a stylish piece of furniture that can act as a footrest, stool, or extra seating space. It features a handwoven seat and is available in a variety of sustainably sourced hardwoods.
Our unique, handwoven San Geronimo pattern is inspired by the traditional festivities for the patron saint of the town of Masaya. The vivid colors in this pattern bring the rich and joyful Nicaraguan culture into the comfort of your home.
- Dims: H16” W25” D16”
- Teak, Walnut, and Mahogany grown in reforestation projects.
- The character and grain of wood naturally vary, making each piece completely unique.
- Handmade 100% polyester manila cord.
- Proper care of the manila is essential to maintain its vibrant colors and avoid fabric pilling. Read our Materials & Care guide for more information.
- Intended for indoor use or outdoor covered areas.
- No assembly required.
- Handcrafted in Nicaragua.
- By using wood grown on deforested cow pastures, our furniture captures and sinks carbon. Learn more about our Seed to Seat sustainable business model.
In-stock items ship in 5-10 business days.
Made to order: 8-12 weeks (sometimes sooner).