Amador Rocking Chair, San Geronimo Pattern
In stock, quick shipping.
Easy Returns & Satisfaction Guarantee
In-stock Items ship in 5-10 business days.
Made to order items deliver in 8-12 weeks.
We pride ourselves on creating heirloom-quality furniture from the best products. Local artisans All of our items are made from solid wood grown in reforestation projects.
We use teak, mahogany, and walnut grown in reforestation projects to build our furniture.
The care of wood furniture varies according to the wood type, finish, and function of the piece.
Only teak with certain finishes is intended for outdoor use.
Mahogany and walnut are only intended for indoors.
Our manila is handspun at our mill, made from thread that is 100% polyester.
Our woven furniture is intended for indoor use or outdoor covered areas.
Leather is a natural product, so each piece will reflect its own individuality. Variations in tone and shade are to be expected, as well as eventual scratches and wrinkles.
Function meets art in our Amador Rocking Chair. This handmade rocking chair features mid-century modern style and is crafted from sustainably sourced wood. Its curved design is perfect for relaxing while its handwoven chair pattern adds tasteful color to any room.
Our unique, handwoven San Geronimo pattern is inspired by the traditional festivities for the patron saint of the town of Masaya. The vivid colors in this pattern bring the rich and joyful Nicaraguan culture into the comfort of your home.
W: 28” D: 35” H: 40” AH: 25” SH: 18”
- 100% Solid sustainably sourced hardwood.
- Intended for Indoor or Covered Areas.
- Hospitality Grade.
- Great for Nursing mothers.
- Ships fully assembled.
- Handcrafted in Nicaragua.
- The character and grain of wood naturally vary, making each piece completely unique.
- Teak, Walnut, and Mahogany are grown in reforestation projects.
- By using wood grown on deforested cow pastures, our furniture captures and sinks carbon. Learn more about our Seed to Seat sustainable business model.