Casares Lounge Chair, Reynaga Pattern
Made to Order
The compact Casares Lounge Chair makes a grand impression. Featuring a wooden frame with a handwoven backrest and seat, the Casares Lounge Chair is ideal for smaller residential spaces and/or hospitality projects. Its mid century modern design combines style with comfort.
The Reynaga pattern features a handwoven, earthy palette in a beautiful geometric design that will complement any style, modern to boho. Using three of our unique manila colors; Colorado, Khaki, and Natural White, this design will warm up any space.
- Dims: H28” W23” D28”
- Seat Height: 16”
- Teak, Walnut, and Mahogany grown in reforestation projects.
- Handmade 100% polyester manila cord.
- Intended for indoor use or outdoor covered areas.
- No assembly required.
- Handcrafted in Nicaragua.
- By using wood grown on deforested cow pastures, our furniture captures and sinks carbon. Learn more about our Seed to Seat sustainable business model.
In-stock items ship in 5-10 business days.
Made to order: 8-12 weeks (sometimes sooner).