Content Marketing Manager APPLY NOW
We’re looking for a passionate team player who wants to make an impact and contribute to a growing marketing team. The Content and Marketing Manager will direct and execute marketing and communications strategies as well as create engaging content across all channels to include blogs, social media, email, and web utilizing best practices.
ABOUT MASAYA CO.
Masaya Co. is a SEED to SEAT furniture company that began as a reforestation project.
Masaya aims to become a market leader in truly sustainable wooden home products. We craft and sell quality furniture, homes & lumber made from reforested wood, sold directly to environmentally conscious consumers in US & LatAm markets.
OUR CORE VALUES
- We care about the planet and people.
- We work to create new forests.
- We design and craft products that are made to last generations.
- Our products are handcrafted in every possible aspect.
- We are who we say we are.
- Proud to be unique, colorful and bold.
You are an enthusiastic, independent and entrepreneurial person looking to participate in a high growth impact company on our growing marketing team. You are passionate about the environment and our handmade products. You have solid leadership and a passion for a career that makes a positive environmental and social impact.
- Build and maintain editorial calendar and written guidelines
- Develop and execute email and newsletter campaigns
- Orchestrate digital content strategies across all online platforms.
- Drive traffic and engagement that translates to sales and brand promotion.
- Implement SEO best practices.
- Test and learn which platform different kinds of content are best suited to.
- Work closely with senior leaders, marketing teammates, and other departments to create effective communications strategies that articulate our products core benefits and align to our brand and values.
- Ensure the Masaya Co brand, values and key messaging are succinct and consistent across all channels.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field or related experience.
- 4+ years experience in digital marketing and content marketing.
- Experience with online specialty retail a plus.
- Data-driven and highly analytical.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics.
- Proficiency with social media analytics.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
2022-11-21|||Nicaragua or Costa Rica|||Marketing||||||ixch0w87kOAqX36-|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false