Costa Rica Showroom - Designer / Sales Representative Apply now
· Live our brand Vision, Values and Beliefs every day.
· Provide a luxury experience for MasayaCo clientele through product expertise and elevated service.
· Advise and educate potential clients on all products that MasayaCo offers.
· Own all phases of the client experience from initial contact through product final delivery.
· Grow and maintain a strong client base within Trade, Retail, and Hospitality sales categories.
· Maintain up to date the company CRM and client’s database.
· Represent the MasayaCo lifestyle brand through effective communication, personal appearance, and professionalism.
· Guarantee and maintain the display and inventory selection at the showroom so the product is well displayed. (Price tags, showroom staging and furniture arrangement within the space)
· Ensure personal sales goals are achieved.
· Client outreach in the local market by supporting and attending Lunch & Learns, Meet & Greets, Pop ups and Events for Trade clients.
· Architecture or Interior Design background
· Fluent English 80% minimum is a must.
· Experience within a Design firm or high-end furniture brand preferred.
· People and relationship driven.
· Strategic and mental agility.
· Highly organized.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Networking skills.
· Problem solving skills and being proactive.
· Ability to travel locally or out of San José.
· MasayaCo Showroom, San Rafael, Escazú. San José, Costa Rica
Working Days and Hours:
· Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm
· Saturday 9am to 4pm
|||Costa Rica|||Sales & Design||||||5dPyOgwJPY8qeZSb|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||