Director of E-Commerce APPLY NOW
The Director of E-Commerce is responsible for all of the company's online stores and the growth of the E-Commerce business. This includes Furniture, home furnishings, Prefab houses and teak lumber products in US and LatAm markets (Costa Rica, Panama and Nicaragua). The Director of E-Commerce will work with the board, senior leadership and existing staff to develop a world class E-Commerce team and rapidly growing business across brands targeting both direct to consumer and B2B sales to Designers and Architects. Success will be measured by the main KPIs of the website such as revenue, conversion rates, traffic, organic footprint, digital marketing ROAS, lead generation, etc. To achieve Ecommerce success, the Director will oversee execution of SEO, paid digital marketing, website functionality, CRO, as well as adding new functionality to the website in coordination with our technology team and partner agencies. The Director of E-Commerce will coordinate with marketing and social media teams for UGC, organic social media and influencer strategies.
ABOUT MASAYA CO.
Masaya Co. is a SEED to SEAT furniture company that began as a reforestation project.
Masaya aims to become a market leader in truly sustainable wooden home products. We craft and sell quality furniture, homes & lumber made from reforested wood, sold directly to environmentally conscious consumers in US & LatAm markets.
OUR CORE VALUES
- We care about the planet and people.
- We work to create new forests.
- We design and craft products that are made to last generations.
- Our products are handcrafted in every possible aspect.
- We are who we say we are.
- Proud to be unique, colorful and bold.
You are an enthusiastic, independent and entrepreneurial person looking to participate in a startup environment by developing and executing our E-Commerce strategies and online customer experience. You are passionate about the environment and our company and handmade products. You are a commerce technology expert and natural entrepreneur, with solid leadership and a passion for a career that makes a positive environmental and social impact.
Own and Manage:
- Customer Experience including Conversion Optimization, Design & Aesthetics, Content, Navigation, Information Architecture, Branding/Digital Marketing.
- Digital Marketing return on Ad spend: including social media, search, affiliates and influencers in coordination with our marketing team.
- SEO measurements and monitoring methodologies
- Direct and manage internal and external partners and teams.
- Provide expertise on current E-Commerce industry best practices.
- Advise cross-functional teams (e.g. Logistics, Services, Merchandising etc.) to ensure a world-class customer experience and that leading E-Commerce principles are incorporated into business processes.
- Identify new areas of E-Commerce opportunity beyond current organizational thinking.
Passion for, and background in E-Commerce, user-centric design, furniture e-tailing, design-based retail brands. Minimum 7-10 years in furniture or other similar E-Commerce operations.
Associate, B.S., or B.A. degree or equivalent experience.
Ability to effectively communicate, multitask, self-manage, maintain organization, hire, train and make timely decisions, and prioritize is a necessity. Shopify experience is a major plus.
Outstanding analytical skills, strong experience designing and interpreting A/B test results & drawing conclusions
Demonstrated strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives
Must have extensive knowledge of ecommerce technologies and tactics.
Must have proven success in developing and rapidly growing digital D2C brands.
Grow Masaya's Ecommerce business from $5M to $50M in 4-5 years
Develop and implement SEO strategy, train and build out SEO team
Oversee, improve and refresh content on websites in coordination with Product line management team and marketing team
Supervise and direct Paid digital media agencies contracts and develop in-house digital media team
Optimize and coordinate paid and organic traffic from diverse channels: Google, Facebook, Instagram, Houzz, Pinterest, etc. with social media team and marketing team
Add functionality and apps to the website to maximize Conversion rates.
Oversee development and launch of new Shopify theme for Overall Brand, Furniture, Homes and Lumber.
Manage Functionality and A/B testing of all company websites and landing pages
Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Product Line management on website upkeep and continuous improvement
2022-11-20|||Bay Area, Nashville, Costa Rica, Panama or Nicaragua|||Marketing||||||xZp9TpjKZ2DamDds|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false