- 100% Polyester manila cord, Handmade.
- 100% Solid sustainably sourced hardwood.
Arenal Rocking Chair | Natural Pattern
Warmth and comfort.
Handmade to order | Ships in 10 to 12 weeks
W: 28” D: 35” H: 40”
SH: 18” AH: 25”
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we can offer a refund (minus the value for shipping) within 7 days from receipt of the product. A restocking fee of 15% based on the retail value of the item will be applied to cover return shipping costs. All returned items will be subject to 15% restocking fee and shipping is non refundable.
Guarantee, Return & Cancellation Policies
In the world of online shopping we know that furniture is hard to judge by the photos. Our clients tend to find our pieces even more stunning in person.
At Masaya & Co. we take pride in making handcrafted heirloom quality furniture. We warrant our products against factory defects for a year based on reasonable use. If our furniture breaks during this period, Masaya & Co. will, repair or replace the product. Some notes on our warranty:
- The warranty period begins on the date of delivery.
- The warranty does not cover damage caused by negligent use, misuse, accidents, ordinary wear, chemical treatments, refinishing, or acts of god.
- Leather is a natural product and each hide will reflect its own individuality, variations in tone and shade are to be expected, as are eventual scratches and wrinkles.
Return & Cancellation Policies
At Masaya & Co. We take great care in crafting, packaging, and delivering your orders. However, we understand that some products may become damaged during transit due to external factors. Therefore, we recommend that you take delivery of each product personally, and carefully inspect for any damage. If goods are damaged during shipping or present factory defects, we offer product repair, replacement and/or refund options.
Customers are responsible for retaining original packaging or supplying their own equivalent packaging for all returns. We must receive the item in resellable condition to issue a refund.
All of our shipments are 100 guaranteed insured. Products damaged during shipping are eligible for exchange or repair at no charge to you. Products will be delivered to you by one of our local delivery carriers. For information on deliveries, feel free to call Customer Service at 615-697-3014.
-Non Returnable Items.
- Custom furniture and items purchased as final sale cannot be returned or exchanged. Custom Order production lead times are based on an estimate and will be followed up by Sales and Customer Service.
- Masaya & Co. does not accept returns or cancellations on the following items: custom orders, custom upholstery, custom cushions, or customer's own material (COM) pieces.
- All items purchased at our Outlet locations and floor models purchased in our Design Shops are sold "as is," without warranty, and cannot be returned.
- All returned items are subject to 15% restocking fee and shipping is non refundable
- Returns are refunded in the original payment form for the merchandise price, less applicable return shipping fees. Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for processing after items are received at our facility. Timing of refund may depend on the policies of your financial institution and method of payment.
- Taxes charged are refunded in accordance with state and local laws.
- Gifted merchandise can only be returned for Masaya & Co. credit minus applicable restocking fees.
- In Stock items can be canceled within the first 3 days after purchase date due to buyers remorse.
- Made to Order items can be canceled within the first 3 weeks after purchase date due to buyers remorse (as expected lead times are 10-12 weeks).
- If canceled after these grace periods, buyers are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Same. But different.
Arenal Rocking Chair | Natural Pattern
If canceled after these grace periods, buyers are subject to a 15% restocking fee.