Izapa Rocking Chair, Mot Mot Pattern
Made to Order
The Izapa Rocking Chair is a stylish, comfortable accent chair to complement any living space. This rocking chair is handcrafted from sustainably sourced wood and features a handwoven seat and backrest with curved wooden arm rests. Ideal for relaxing after a long day, reading a favorite book, or as a modern accent chair for your home or office.
Characterized by its vivid colors and unique design, our Mot Mot pattern is inspired by the Nicaraguan national bird, also known as the Guardabarranco. The Mot Mot pattern brings the rich color of nature into your home.
- Dims: H35.5” W28” D30.5”
- Seat Height: 18”
- Teak, Walnut, and Mahogany grown in reforestation projects.
- The character and grain of wood naturally vary, making each piece completely unique.
- Handmade 100% polyester manila cord.
- Proper care of the manila is essential to maintain its vibrant colors and avoid fabric pilling. Read our Materials & Care guide for more information.
- Intended for indoor use or outdoor covered areas.
- No assembly required.
- Handcrafted in Nicaragua.
- By using wood grown on deforested cow pastures, our furniture captures and sinks carbon. Learn more about our Seed to Seat sustainable business model.
In-stock items ship in 5-10 business days.
Made to order: 8-12 weeks (sometimes sooner).