Managua Arm Chair, Momotombo Pattern
Made to Order
The Managua Armchair features a handwoven manila seat and a modern solid wood frame and backrest. Artisanal woodworking technique and modern styling make this armchair unique and versatile. Available in Teak, Mahogany, Walnut, Burnt Teak, and Arena Teak.
Momotombo pattern takes its name from the prominent, active volcano that looms large on Nicaragua’s horizon. Hand woven onto our wooden frames by local artisans, this pattern uses a blend of rich, powerful colors to bring your living space to life.
- Dims: H29.5” W24.5” D26”
- Seat Height: 16.5”
- Arm Height: 25"
- Teak, Walnut, and Mahogany grown in reforestation projects.
- The character and grain of wood naturally vary, making each piece completely unique.
- Handmade 100% polyester manila cord.
- Proper care of the manila is essential to maintain its vibrant colors and avoid fabric pilling. Read our Materials & Care guide for more information.
- Intended for indoor use or outdoor covered areas.
- No assembly required.
- Handcrafted in Nicaragua.
- By using wood grown on deforested cow pastures, our furniture captures and sinks carbon. Learn more about our Seed to Seat sustainable business model.
In-stock items ship in 5-10 business days.
Made to order: 8-12 weeks (sometimes sooner).