Masaya Abuelo Arm Chair, Nordica Pattern
Made to Order
The “Abuelo'' (or “Grandfather”) is a larger version of our Masaya Arm Chair. This chair was designed specifically for those looking for a higher and more spacious lounge chair. Handmade from sustainably sourced solid hardwoods, it features a spacious hand woven seat and backrest.
With navy, khaki, and naturaline lines, the Nordica pattern offers a bold geometry that can blend into many environments.
- Dims: H35” W31.5” D27.5”
- Seat Height: 18”
- Arm Height: 25”
- Teak, Walnut, and Mahogany grown in reforestation projects.
- Handmade 100% polyester manila cord.
- Intended for indoor use or outdoor covered areas.
- No assembly required.
- Handcrafted in Nicaragua.
- By using wood grown on deforested cow pastures, our furniture captures and sinks carbon. Learn more about our Seed to Seat sustainable business model.
In-stock items ship in 5-10 business days.
Made to order: 8-12 weeks (sometimes sooner).