Masaya Arm Chair, Midnight Blue
Made to Order
The Masaya Arm Chair features a solid wood frame, handwoven seat and backrest, and sturdy yet comfortable armrests. Handcrafted from sustainably sourced wood and handwoven by local artisans, the Masaya Arm Chair is heirloom quality furniture that will stand the test of time.
The Midnight Blue pattern transforms any space it is placed in. Featuring a geometric pattern and two different variations of blue, the hues in the Midnight Blue pattern transport you to a zone of comfort and tranquility.
- Dims: H31” W24” D29.5”
- Seat Height: 16”
- Arm Height: 24"
- Teak, Walnut, and Mahogany grown in reforestation projects.
- Handmade 100% polyester manila cord.
- Intended for indoor use or outdoor covered areas.
- No assembly required.
- Handcrafted in Nicaragua.
- By using wood grown on deforested cow pastures, our furniture captures and sinks carbon. Learn more about our Seed to Seat sustainable business model.
In-stock items ship in 5-10 business days.
Made to order: 8-12 weeks (sometimes sooner).