Masaya Arm Chair, Reynaga Pattern
Made to Order
The Masaya Arm Chair features a solid wood frame, handwoven seat and backrest, and sturdy yet comfortable armrests. Handcrafted from sustainably sourced wood and handwoven by local artisans, the Masaya Arm Chair is heirloom quality furniture that will stand the test of time.
The Reynaga pattern features a handwoven, earthy palette in a beautiful geometric design that will complement any style, modern to boho. Using three of our unique manila colors; Colorado, Khaki, and Natural White, this design will warm up any space.
- Dims: H31” W24” D29.5”
- Seat Height: 16”
- Arm Height: 24"
- Teak, Walnut, and Mahogany grown in reforestation projects.
- Handmade 100% polyester manila cord.
- Intended for indoor use or outdoor covered areas.
- No assembly required.
- Handcrafted in Nicaragua.
- By using wood grown on deforested cow pastures, our furniture captures and sinks carbon. Learn more about our Seed to Seat sustainable business model.
In-stock items ship in 5-10 business days.
Made to order: 8-12 weeks (sometimes sooner).