Masaya Bench, Navy White Stripe Pattern
Made to Order
The Masaya Bench is a versatile bench that can be used in the bedroom, dining room, or as an accent piece anywhere in your home. Handcrafted from sustainably sourced wood and featuring a handwoven seat, this wooden bench is available in a variety of solid colors, patterns, and leather options.
Our Navy with White Stripe pattern uses the traditional weaving method to make a classic design. Adding a second color to the naturaline stripe adds a sea of tranquility to any space.
- Dims: Small: H18” W47” D14”
- Medium: H18” W59” D14”
- Large: H18” W75” D14”
- Teak, Walnut, and Mahogany grown in reforestation projects.
- Handmade 100% polyester manila cord.
- Intended for indoor use or outdoor covered areas.
- No assembly required.
- Handcrafted in Nicaragua.
- By using wood grown on deforested cow pastures, our furniture captures and sinks carbon. Learn more about our Seed to Seat sustainable business model.
In-stock items ship in 5-10 business days.
Made to order: 8-12 weeks (sometimes sooner).