Masaya Lounge Chair, Yemaya Pattern
Made to Order
Easy Returns & Satisfaction Guarantee
In-stock Items ship in 5-10 business days.
Made to order items deliver in 8-12 weeks.
We pride ourselves on creating heirloom-quality furniture from the best products. Local artisans All of our items are made from solid wood grown in reforestation projects.
We use teak, mahogany, and walnut grown in reforestation projects to build our furniture.
The care of wood furniture varies according to the wood type, finish, and function of the piece.
Only teak with certain finishes is intended for outdoor use.
Mahogany and walnut are only intended for indoors.
Our manila is handspun at our mill, made from thread that is 100% polyester.
Our woven furniture is intended for indoor use or outdoor covered areas.
Leather is a natural product, so each piece will reflect its own individuality. Variations in tone and shade are to be expected, as well as eventual scratches and wrinkles.
Stylish yet casual, the Masaya Lounge Chair features a minimal profile, handwoven seat and backrest, along with a solid wood frame. This chair is perfect as a statement piece or as your new favorite lounging spot.
- Dimensions: H31” W24” D28.5”
- Seat Height: 16”
- Teak, Walnut, and Mahogany grown in reforestation projects.
- Handmade 100% polyester manila cord.
- Intended for indoor use or outdoor covered areas.
- No assembly required.
- Handcrafted in Nicaragua.
- By using wood grown on deforested cow pastures, our furniture captures and sinks carbon. Learn more about our Seed to Seat sustainable business model.
In-stock items ship in 5-10 business days.
Made to order: 8-12 weeks.