Masaya Stool w/ Backrest, Traditional Leather
Made to Order
Masaya Stool w/ Backrest
Our Traditional Leather weave features 2” leather straps adding a classic, clean look to any environment. Our traditional hand-woven leather chair seamlessly integrates into a variety of home decor styles. Available in four color options.
- Counter Height: SH24” W20” D16” H35"
- Bar Height: SH30” W20” D16” H41"
- Teak, Walnut, and Mahogany grown in reforestation projects.
- The character and grain of wood naturally vary, making each piece completely unique.
- Read our Materials & Care guide for more information.
- Intended for indoor use or outdoor covered areas.
- No assembly required.
- Handcrafted in Nicaragua.
- By using wood grown on deforested cow pastures, our furniture captures and sinks carbon. Learn more about our Seed to Seat sustainable business model.
In-stock items ship in 5-10 business days.
Made to order: 8-12 weeks (sometimes sooner).
The genuine leather used to make this product is sourced from local Nicaraguan artisans and may contain slight and subtle variations in tone and texture.