Perezosa Chair | Solid Manila
Made to Order
Easy Returns & Satisfaction Guarantee
In-stock Items ship in 5-10 business days.
Made to order items deliver in 8-12 weeks.
We pride ourselves on creating heirloom-quality furniture from the best products. Local artisans All of our items are made from solid wood grown in reforestation projects.
We use teak, mahogany, and walnut grown in reforestation projects to build our furniture.
The care of wood furniture varies according to the wood type, finish, and function of the piece.
Only teak with certain finishes is intended for outdoor use.
Mahogany and walnut are only intended for indoors.
Our manila is handspun at our mill, made from thread that is 100% polyester.
Our woven furniture is intended for indoor use or outdoor covered areas.
Leather is a natural product, so each piece will reflect its own individuality. Variations in tone and shade are to be expected, as well as eventual scratches and wrinkles.
We love having those lazy, slow days where all we have to do is worry about ourselves, and our Perezosa Chair is exactly built for that. With its wooden foldable frame and comfortable manila sling, this chair is ready to go wherever you need it: indoors or out. Follow these steps for maximum comfort: Pick your favorite spot at home and place your Perezosa Chair, press play on your favorite playlist or pick up your favorite book and sink in to comfort, easy as that.
W: 21" D: 36" H: 32"
- 100% Polyester manila cord, Handmade.
- 100% Solid sustainably sourced hardwood.
- Intended for Outdoors.
- Hospitality Grade.
- Ships fully assembled.
- Handcrafted in Nicaragua.
- Over time, teak naturally weathers into a silver-gray patina color. This weathering process depends on the wood’s exposure to the elements and the maintenance provided.
- By using wood grown on deforested cow pastures, our furniture captures and sinks carbon. Learn more about our Seed to Seat sustainable business model.