Print & Brand Marketing Coordinator Apply now
Coordinator - Print & Brand Marketing
MasayaCo is seeking a dynamic and self-motivated Print & Brand Marketing Coordinator to join our team.
MasayaCo is a Nicaraguan furniture company that handcrafts furniture pieces from wood grown in our reforestation projects. We strive to make a difference with our sustainable “Seed to Seat” model, which vertically integrates our reforestation forestry practices with our finished products, becoming a responsible alternative to mass-produced goods. Our team of craftsmen and artisans make handcrafted, handwoven furniture that integrate modern and contemporary design with traditional artisan production methods. Today, we have planted over 1.2 million trees, and have showrooms in Managua, Nicaragua; San Jose, Costa Rica; Nashville, Tennessee; Panama City, Panama; and Berkeley, California. We are a small but rapidly growing company made up of big-picture thinkers and creative entrepreneurs. Learn more about us at masayacompany.com.
As part of our Marketing team, you will be responsible for brainstorming, researching, reimagining, and sourcing materials to represent our brand. This would cover packaging for all furniture items, the sourcing of store materials, branding tools, sampling, swag, and others. The ideal candidate should be an out-of-the-box thinker, whose main focus is to make sure our brand is always represented in every thing we do. The candidate must also posses great communication skills, ensuring each detail is followed up with. This position requires physical presence at our facilities in Managua and bi-weekly visits to our factory (also in Managua). Must be fluent in both English and Spanish.
- Ensure the MasayaCo brand is used correctly in all forms of communication - verbal and written, digital and print.
- Carry out market research to keep up to date with customer and sustainability trends.
- Maintain communication with internal teams to ensure all branding material needs are met.
- Analyze all branding items (from packaging to postcards) and maintain consistency with all.
- Source product branding items, packaging, swag items, and other materials relevant to the brand.
- Source items for our five stores, ensuring stock availability.
- Research and have close communication with vendors, guaranteeing price and quality.
- Maintain a library of vendor samples.
- Communicate and follow up with the factory for successful implementation of branded products.
On-site Presence and Factory Visits:
- Be physically present at our offices in Managua for daily operations and team collaboration.
- Attend periodic visits to our factory to gain product knowledge, insight on the process, and ensure fulfillment of tasks.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Proven experience in product branding, preferably in the furniture or home decor industry.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport and communicate effectively.
- Passionate about branding, highly motivated, and driven to achieve targets.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- Detail-oriented with excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing business needs and priorities.
Note: This job profile serves as a general guideline and can be tailored to align with the specific requirements and preferences of the company.